All learners can now enrol on-line
You will need to set up an Online enrolment account if you have not already – this will enable you to enrol and apply for courses online. You will need an email address to set up an Online account – if you do not have an email account and are not sure how to do this please click on this link for guidance.
If you are a Croydon Council employee for your 20% discount to be applied you will need to enrol for your course by going to one of our centres.
You will only have to register once. Please note your login details and password for future use.
You will find this link on all of our pages which will take you to our course listings, some courses will need you to attend an assessment session – these are also available to book online. The information is in the course summary displayed above the course.
Please follow these steps to help you through the enrolment process:
- Log into your account or set one up
- Find the course you would like to study from the course listings on the website
- Once you have found your course and read the Summary information and Course details Click the ‘Enrol’ button. The course you have chosen will appear in your basket which is near the top right hand side of the screen next to the course search heading.
- You will only be able to enrol on one course at a time.
- You will be asked to enter some personal details which we are required to collect for the organisation that funds these courses.
- Once you have completed your personal details you will then be able to check out and pay for your course. The secure online payment system is called World Pay.
- You will receive an email confirming your enrolment and another email confirming payment, please keep for your records
- You can book more than one assessment at a time.
If you experience any difficulties with the process please click on this link that will take you to our ‘Contact Us’ page.
To secure a place on a course, you need to pay at time of enrolment.
We accept payment by credit/debit card.
- credit/debit card – You can enrol online.
- standing order– In person at any full time CALAT centre – please see below for further details.
Please note that all CALAT Centres will be closed on public holidays
Payment by monthly standing order from your bank account
- Enrolment to be made in person only. A bank mandate instructing your bank to make monthly payments to Croydon Council must be completed at time of enrolment.
- Only available for courses running for six weeks or more with a total fee above £120.
- A fee of £10 will be added to your fee when using this facility (this is not included in the £120 total fee)
- An initial payment of 35% must be made at time of enrolment and you must pay the remainder by monthly standing order payments starting 30 days after your enrolment date. Dates are fixed and cannot be changed.
- If you withdraw from the course, you will still be liable to pay all the course fees.
- Please click here for additional information to help you decide if you wish to pay your fee by standing order payments from your bank account
Proof of identity
When you enrol you must provide the following:
- Proof of address – utility, phone or credit card bill, not older than three months.
- UK bank account details – sort code, account number and full bank address including postcode.
- If standing order is to be paid by someone else – bank account holder’s full name, proof of address and full contact details.
- If you withdraw from the course, you will still be liable to pay the total course fee.
- Payment is required at time of enrolment. Submission and acceptance of an enrolment form does not guarantee you a place on the course of your choice.
- Please consider carefully before you enrol. See our Refunds and transfer policy.
- We reserve the right of refusal to enrol any learner who has a current debt with CALAT.
- Any information received by CALAT is treated with sensitivity. We will only share it, with your permission, with staff who need to know. This is to ensure that we offer you the right support. View our data protection information. For certain courses you may need to speak to an adviser before enrolling.
- Please contact any CALAT Centre for further information.
Details of any special assessment or enrolment arrangements can be found against the course listing on the CALAT website.