If you want to make your reports clearer, more professional and more effective then our report writing skills course is for you.
Taking place over two days (Saturday 7 and 14 March 2020) at our Strand House centre you will learn how to plan, format and structure reports with concise introductions and relevant conclusions.
The course is practical, interactive and focused and will consist of individual and group activities, discussions, reading and writing exercises, as well as feedback and encouragement. Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
The course is targeted at those working at Level 1 English or above.
By the end of the course, you will have:
- an improved understanding of the purpose of reports;
- better skills in planning a report;
- improved report structure, in both content and layout;
- more confidence to be able to write clear and concise introductions and conclusions;
- confidence in writing reports.
Course Fee – £63*
*Croydon Council staff will get a 20% discount
Post expires at 9:00am on Saturday March 7th, 2020