To provide an outstanding curriculum which will tackle skills gaps, increase individuals earning potential and support economic growth; reduce social isolation, improve health and wellbeing and enable all learners to realise their aspirations and transform their lives.
Aims and objectives
- Provide a diverse range of high quality courses developed in partnership with local communities and employers
- Engage with residents, communities and businesses to identify need and encourage participation in learning to develop skills and support individuals to gain employment.
- Ensure that learning is inclusive, safe and accessible to all.
- Develop learners’ skills and knowledge to support improved health and wellbeing as well as progression into further study and employment.
- Prioritise learning, support and guidance for excluded and vulnerable groups and individuals.
- Give learners a voice and act on feedback
- Offer a curriculum that is adaptable and responsive to changing local and national priorities.
- Provide excellent customer service in a welcoming and comfortable environment.
- Investment in staff to enable them to thrive and contribute to the overall success of the service.
- Actively celebrate the diversity, creativity and achievements of our learners