Choose your future
Your future is in your hands. What do you choose to do with it? Who do you choose to be?
We all have choices
The Choose Your Future campaign asks you to think about the choices you make – whether it’s about carrying a knife, the friends you respect or your goals in life.
#Chooseyourfuture unites Croydon against serious youth violence and supports young people to make positive choices and be successful.
Choose not to carry a knife
If you’re worried for yourself or someone you know visit safe.met.police.uk
If you’re a young person and want to talk to someone in confidence about the impact of crime then visit You & Co – Victim Support’s youth programme.
Choose your own goals
Choose to support the campaign
- Like and share this campaign across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using #Chooseyourfuture.
- Tell us your own stories about your choices – post your pictures and videos on Instagram – we’ll giving away t-shirts to some of the best! Or email us at email@example.com.
- Take a look at the videos on our playlist
Latest news and events
- Croydon champions the council’s Choose Your Future campaign
- Students’ play gets behind the Choose Your Future campaign
- Using football to focus on positive futures
- Half-term anti-knife crime events
- Working together to tackle knife crime
- Krept and Konan celebrate Croydon schools project success
- Pre-match Fan Zone event at Crystal Palace Football Club – 12 December
- Teen takeover in Croydon – 24 November
- You’re hired – council tells new apprentices
- Croydon urged to back new campaign
- Employment extravaganza for 16-25 year olds
- Nominations now open for London’s largest youth population to elect Young Mayor